Friday, March 28, 2008

So much for my brackets

I think I'm learning that I have no business predicting games. With 3 of the 8 games complete, I have just 1 right. I'm guessing I should have expected some upsets, but wow. I'm still a bit in awe that UNH went down so easily. The game was a lot closer than the score shows since there were a couple empty-netters at the end. The coach knew it was all or nothing, go big or go home. I'm hoping the WCHA fairs a bit better tonight and tomorrow. I really don't want to see them go down like SCSU, except maybe Minnesota. :D I think they are just one of those teams that people love to hate.

Another irritant....how is it that the east teams get the ESPNU coverage? It's really frustrating that if they aren't going to cover all the games, that they can't share it with someone else. What's the point of watching UND on tape delay at 3:30 on Sunday, when the regional final is at 7 that night? I just don't get it. I guess it's really hard to compete with all the college basketball at this time of year, but still. If you don't want to cover it, then give it up to FSN or some other broadcaster.

On another note....I still haven't gotten a chance to go through the hundreds of pictures from the WCHA Final Five, but hopefully that will happen Sunday.

No comments: